Thursday, July 27, 2006

Holla!

So I'm getting out of the city for the weekend, making thursday my last work day of the week. What a relief. It's funny how when your job becomes more about you surfing the web (which should be fun) you end up sitting at your desk blankly staring ahead and actually hoping for a task (after you finish writing in your web blog, of course). I'm trying to think of interesting things to update you on. Mostly it's the fact that I have become readdicted to Beverly Hills 90210. Who came up with that show? It came out when I was nine or ten and I was never allowed to watch it, so was really glad when I found out i could catch reruns as I got older. and now it turns out i'ts on Soapnet every day for roughly two hours, providing 12 hours a week of Brenda, Brandon, Dylan, Kelly, Andrea (still), Steve, Claire, Donna, David, and Valerie (except we all know it's just Kelly Kapowski with a little extra weight). Since I'm only in their sophmore year of college at CU, Andrea is still on with her husband Jesse and baby Hannah (again surprising given the fact that she's about 40, I mean 19) and Dylan is the latest drug addict/alcoholic. Of course we haven't gotten to Kelly's problem yet and David's about done with his. He's more interested in trying out kinky sex positions than anything else. So that's my latest obsession.

That and trying to get to the Met to see the last of the interesting "Transparency" exhibit on the rooftop. Oh yeah, and buying piano tickets. This definitely is a town where if you have a lot of money, options are limitless for culture and entertainment. Unfortunately I'm not there yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home