Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More like the Kiss of Death

Come on, New York. In less than 24 hours we will officially be in the spring season. Yet, today's 18 degree wind chill feels like anything but. It feels more like January than March. Maybe January was actually even warmer? I can't be sure now but suspect this is some trick God is trying to play on me. Because I'm new here and unsure of what this weather means. I did pack up my ski bibs, but certainly haven't even thought about packing up my sweaters yet. Or yes I may have considered it last week when temperatures jumped into the seventies but have now definitely changed my mind. Clearly we are not ready for this. clutching a cup of tea isn't helping very much.

But this hasn't changed how I feel about New York. Because love is love and sometimes you just have to roll with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home